FIGHT FOR A BETTER WORLD

WHAT WE DO

We encourage people to take action for what they believe in most through enabling personal development while simultaneously raising funds and awareness for an approved cause.

TRAIN
EQUIP
INSPIRE
FUNDRAISE

“I may have lost my physical fight that night however walking out of the ring, I still felt like a winner. The community, the support, and the donations gained from Brawl For A Cause allowed me to further support my daughter’s journey to independence, which I will forever cherish.”

ERIKA RODRIGUEZ
Single Mother Fighting for Daughter's Leg Surgery

CAMPAIGNS FOR A CAUSE

In the past, we trained, equipped, and inspired everyday people to literally fight for what they believe in. In our new model, we enable various types of personal development creating new ways to bring awareness to 501(c)3 organizations.

BFAC_19__2038

CHALLENGE FOR A CAUSE

Here, anyone from any walk of life can take on a personal development journey while running a campaign for a cause they believe in.

BAC_18_216

COLLABORATE FOR A CAUSE

This action encourages groups of people to take on a shared challenge together. Through collaboration, a team creates a common goal, both in personal and community development.

BAC_18_001

COMPETE FOR A CAUSE

Here, competitors raise funds for any type of competition. The winner takes 60% of the shared pot, while the remaining 40% goes to the competitor’s cause.

BFAC_19__0845

BRAWL FOR A CAUSE

In the ultimate challenge, first-time boxers collaborate and fight for what they believe in. Individuals compete for different causes and raise as many funds and awareness as possible to ultimately make the world a better place.

"SERVICE TO OTHERS IS THE RENT YOU PAY FOR YOUR ROOM HERE ON EARTH.”

Muhammad Ali

HELP US REACH OUR $1 BILLION GENEROSITY GOAL

We need your help to reach our generosity goal. Donate to support our cause and help make the world a better place.

SHOP OUR

AFFILIATE PRODUCTS

Support Brawl for a Cause by shopping with our affiliate partners lululemon, WAAM and Chili Technology. These partnerships further enable our generosity goal while simultaneously outfitting our participants and supporters in quality gear.

HOW WE DO IT

TALK THE TALK

For our causes, we deliver funding, content and new supporters to the most deserving organizations

WALK THE WALK

Brawlers use their time, talent and training to raise funds for their cause through their networks, email outreach and social media

FIGHT THE FIGHT

Brawlers raise awareness for their cause by generating digital marketing impressions and selling tickets to supporters for their fight

OUR GOALS

INSPIRE GENEROSITY

Inspire $1B of generosity through supporting personal development challenges and advocating for causes worth fighting for

RAISE AWARENESS

Tell compelling stories that capture the tenacity of the human spirit and causes that can change the world

EMPOWER OTHERS

Empower people to be more generous, passionate, and purpose driven through the programs and experiences we offer

BrawlForACause_Info